Russian Language and Culture
Programme duration – 2 weeks
Arrival – July 29, 2018
Departure – August 12, 2018
The programme includes:
· Russian Language and Culture Studies – 40 academic hours (4 classes of 50 minutes in duration on weekdays)
· Choral singing- 3 classes of 90 minutes
· Russian Arts and Crafts - 3 classes of 90 minutes
· Excursions – 2 trips to nearby sites of interest in Yaroslavl Region
· Visiting Yaroslavl museums – 2 excursions
· A trip to a country camp
· Meeting peers at a town camp
Participants will be accommodated in a host family with morning and evening meals on weekdays; with three meals a day at the weekend.
Lunch in a café is provided on weekdays.
40,000 RUR per person
Deadline for Registration
May 20, 2018
Contacts for registration
Tel: +7(4852) 797746
Egorova Albina Valeryevna, Director, International Affairs
P.G.Demidov Yaroslavl State University has a long-term experience in organizing Summer Schools for international students. From 2011 to 2014 the university organized summer schools for American students and during the past 10 years we’ve been organizing year-round Russian Language and Culture Studies Programmes for British students, including special programmes for the students of Oxford University.
Yaroslavl is an ancient town aspiring to future. Being founded in 1010, Yaroslavl is a big industrial and tourist center now. Its historical heritage is presented by numerous monuments and architecture. From 2017 Yaroslavl has been bearing a status of the Capital of the Golden Ring. Being located on the Volga River, the city becomes a popular destination for tourist ships in the summer time.