The University is governed by the Academic Council, Rector and Vice-Rectors.
According to the University Charter Rector is a top executive administrator who is elected by confidential voting at the conference of elected representatives for a five-year term.
Rector appoints vice-rectors who administer different areas of university activities.
Directory of Top University Administrators
Acting Rector – Artem Ivanchin,
Doctor of Law Sciences.
- Marina Birkgan: Tel. +7(4852) 79-77-02, +7 (4852) 78-86-05
- Irina Efimova: Tel. +7(4852) 79-77-20
Chief manager of Rector’s office:
- Larisa Serebryakova. Tel +7(4852) 79-77-02, fax +7(4852) 25-57-87
Vice- Rectors’ offices
First Vice-Rector - Serguey Kaschenko,
Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, professor, honoured worker of higher education
Assistant to the First Vice- Rector
- Natalia Trubnikiova. Tel. +7(4852) 79-77-90
Vice-Rector for Academic Work – Irina Kuznetsova,
Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, professor.
Assistant to the Vice-Rector for Education Development:
- Irina Ryzhnikova. Tel +7(4852) 79-77-34
Vice-Rector for Information and Technical Support and Security – Mikhail Kirillov.
Assistants to the Vice-Rector for Information and Technical Support and Security:
- Irina Zhemchugova . Tel +7(4852) 79-77-87
- Nelya Filippova. Tel +7(4852) 78-86-64;
- Vitaly Gunichev. Tel +7(4852) 79-77-71
Vice-Rector for the Development of Innovation Infrastructure – Andrey Kiseljev
Assistant to the Vice-Rector for the Development of Innovation Infrastructure:
- Ksenia Malanochkina. Tel +7(4852) 79-77-94
Vice-Rector for Strategic Development - Mikhail Chistyakov,
PhD in Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor.
Tel. +7(4852) 79-77-79